1 (7-8-inch) whole grain pizza dough
1 tablespoon whole wheat ﬂour
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 ounces tomato-artichoke pasta sauce
2 ounces sun-dried tomato bruschetta
2 ounces shredded mozzarella
2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
12 whole pitted Kalamata olives
8 sun-dried tomato halves
2 ounces shelled edamame
8 whole fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Spread the olive oil in a 10-inch circle on a baking sheet. Roll out/stretch the dough to 10 inches using just enough of the ﬂour to make it not sticky. Place the dough over the olive oil on the baking sheet.
- Mix the pasta sauce and bruschetta. Pour the mixture onto the center of the dough and spread outward in a circular motion with the back of a spoon or ladle, leaving ¼ -½ inch of crust dry. Evenly sprinkle the cheeses and olives over the sauce.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until the edges of the dough and cheese begin to brown. Remove the pizza and evenly sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes and edamame. Bake 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle the basil leaves, slice into eighths and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Mooney Farms.
Total Fat: 20g
Saturated Fat: 5g