The Oldways Cheese Coalition (OCC) is an international membership organization of cheesemakers, distributors, retailers, and cheese enthusiasts promoting raw milk and other traditional cheeses. Since 1999, this coalition has advocated for traditional cheeses as safe, delicious, and culturally and historically signiﬁcant. We work to ensure that traditional cheeses and artisanal cheesemaking practices are maintained for future generations. Learn more about our campaigns:
- Membership – The OCC invites cheese-lovers to donate to our campaign and welcomes producers, cheeseshops, and other industry partners to join our coalition and become a member.
**NEW** The Cheese Plate newsletter – Subscribe for a monthly email newsletter for anyone interested in learning about cheese. Receive expert guidance on selecting cheeses and building the best cheese plates.
- CheeseMatters quarterly newsletter – Subscribe for the latest cheese news, tips and recipes from the experts, and spotlights on cheesemakers from every level of the industry.
- Events and Promotions – Cheese-related happenings around the globe, including:
- International Raw Milk Cheese Appreciation Day – A day to celebrate and support raw milk cheeses and their producers. Try a new raw milk cheese and tell the world about it on April 18, 2020! #RawCheeseDay
- Oldways Cheese Coalition Socks – Want to support our eﬀorts? Get yourself a pair of Oldways Cheese Coalition socks and show your support for our work!
- Social media – Meet cheesemongers from around the world on Instagram on #MongerMonday, see photos and recipes for new and beloved cheeses, get the latest news from the cheese world on Twitter, and sharpen your cheese IQ with infographics on Facebook.
Follow the OCC: