The Oldways Cheese Coalition inspires people to embrace the joys of the old ways of eating traditional cheeses in healthy amounts.
What We Do
- Help you learn about traditional and raw milk cheeses.
- Help you learn what and where to buy cheese.
- Help you learn how to use traditional and raw milk cheeses.
- Help Journalists in disseminating accurate information about traditional and raw milk cheeses.
- Help the cheese industry engage with cheese-lovers.
- Organize cheese events and campaigns to educate the consumer.
How We Do It
The Oldways Cheese Coalition draws expertise from our in-house experts and advisors. Our nutrition and educational teams support our communications professionals to make peer-reviewed scholarly research easily accessible to cheese-lovers.
The Oldways Cheese Coalition (OCC) is an international membership organization of cheesemakers, distributors, retailers, and cheese lovers promoting raw milk and other traditional cheeses. Formerly known as the Cheese of Choice Coalition, since 1999, we have advocated for traditional cheeses as safe, delicious, and culturally and historically signiﬁcant. We work to ensure that traditional cheeses and artisanal cheesemaking practices are maintained for future generations.
Check out our member companies who help make all the work we do possible! See Companies