Oldways is located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay
We’d love to hear from you
Click on any of the names below to send an email or give us a call.
- Sara Baer-Sinnott — President: 617-896-4848
- Cynthia Harriman — Director of Food & Nutrition Strategies: 617-896-4820
- Abby Sloane — Director of Finance & Administration: 617-896-4875
- Kelly Toups , MLA, RD, LDN — Director of Nutrition: 617-896-4884
- Kelly Grace Weaver — Director of Marketing & Communications: 617-896-4888
- Carlos Yescas — Director of Oldways Cheese Coalition: 617-896-4822
- Caroline Sluyter — Program Director, Whole Grains Council: 617-896-4832
- Sade Anderson — Program Manager / African Diaspora Specialist, African Heritage & Health: 512-230-2078
- Johnisha Levi — Program Manager, African Heritage & Health: 617-896-4801
- Joan Kelley — Manager, Graphics & Website: 617-896-4876
- Matt Moore — Marketing & PR Coordinator: 617-896-4850
- Paola Garza – Program Coordinator and Oﬃce Manager: 617-896-4880
- Georgia Orcutt — Coordinator for Supermarket RD Symposium & Oldways Vegetarian Network: 617-896-4861
Using Oldways Materials: Licensing and Co-Branding
If you are interested in using any of our content for commercial purposes (in books, articles, apps, etc.), please learn more about licensing and permissions here.
If you are interested in putting your logo on our materials, please learn more about co-branding on our webstore.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Teach A Taste of African Heritage in Your Community (unpaid)
We ﬁrst invite you to learn more about the foundations of the program and the opportunities for volunteer teachers. If you’d like to teach the class series in your community, ﬁll out the form on our Teacher Sign Up page.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (unpaid):
We have a limited number of internship opportunities throughout the year, so we accept internship applications on a rolling basis. If you’re interested in an internship at Oldways please download our internship application, and send the completed application to Kelly Toups.
Thank you for your interest in Oldways.