½ teaspoon olive oil
8-11 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 pieces whole-wheat naan bread
¼ cup prepared pesto
1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
1 ounce grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
4 basil leaves, thinly sliced into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- While oven is heating, heat the olive oil in a medium pan. Sauté shrimp in oil for about 2 minutes per side, or until fully cooked.
- Place naan pieces on large baking sheet and top evenly with pesto, sautéed shrimp, roasted pepper strips, mozzarella, and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake until bread is golden brown around edges and cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle basil ribbons on top of pizzas.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Saturated Fat: 8g