1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon ground sumac
½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
½ tablespoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
1 lemon, cut in half, divided
Juice and zest from reserved ½ lemon
1 lb. salmon, or 4 (6-oz.) skinless salmon ﬁllets
1 red bell pepper, cut into large cubes
2 zucchinis, cut into large chunks
1½ cups uncooked quinoa
6 ounce plain Greek yogurt or labneh
2 small cucumbers, one ﬁnely diced and one chopped, divided
1 tablespoon dried dill
½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
4-6 oz. feta cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For marinade, olive oil, sumac, cayenne pepper, oregano, salt, pepper, ⅓ of the minced garlic, and the juice and zest from half of a lemon (reserve otherlemon half). Place salmon in the bowl and let marinate on the counter for 15-20 minutes.
- Place foil on baking sheet and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place marinated salmon, bell pepper, and zucchini on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle on remaining marinade. Set in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon is thoroughly cooked.
- While the salmon and veggies are baking, cook quinoa according to package instructions and make tzatziki sauce by combining yogurt, remaining garlic, half of the cucumber, lemon zest and juice, and dried dill in a bowl; mix well.
- Distribute cooked quinoa among 4 bowls and top with roasted salmon and veggies, plus remaining cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta. Serve with a generous dollop of tzatziki sauce.