2 cups müesli
1 ⅔ cups beet juice
2 ⅓ cups blackberries, coarsely chopped
4 tablespoons honey
1 ⅓ cups cooked beets, diced
1. Mix the müesli with beet juice, 1 ⅓ cups of blackberries and honey.
2. Leave this mixture to infuse for 10 minutes.
3. Serve into four bowls, and garnish with diced beets and remaining 1 cup of blackberries.
- Spice up müesli with a dollop of mascarpone
- Garnish müesli with chopped ginger
- Use grated coconut as topping
- Serve with pomegranate seeds
Recipe and photo courtesy of familia
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Sugar: 36g (Added Sugar: 15g)