- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese*
1. Mix the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, red onion, olives, garlic and basil together in a medium sized bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir the grated cheese into the salsa if using. Add enough olive oil so that the salsa reaches desired consistency.
3.Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving, or until ﬂavors have melded to preference.
Total Fat: 1.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Sugar: 1g (Added Sugar: 0g)