1 (16 oz) box whole grain medium shells
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 cup cauliﬂower ﬂorets
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup white wine
½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil in a large skillet until garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Add cauliﬂower ﬂorets to the skillet and brown well.
- Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes additional minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook whole grain medium shells according to the package directions.
- Add white wine to the skillet and continue cooking until the liquid is reduced by three-quarters.
- Drain pasta, reserving I cup of the pasta cooking liquid. Add pasta and liquid to the skillet and toss well. Continue cooking until the sauce is thick and saucy.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with grated cheese and fresh parsley.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Barilla. For more great whole grain pasta recipes, be sure to visit the Barilla homepage!
Total Fat: 10 g
(Saturated Fat: 2 g)
Sodium: 130 mg
Carbohydrate: 52 g
Fiber: 7 g
Protein: 14 g.