12 ounces spaghetti (preferably whole grain)
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic
Hot red peppers (or pepper ﬂakes) to taste
1 tablespoon parsley chopped
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté peeled garlic cloves and chopped hot red pepper or pepper ﬂakes.
- Cook for a couple of minutes until garlic is golden and remove it.
- Stir in chopped parsley and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in plenty of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe, content and photo courtesy of Barilla and Academia Barilla.
Fat 8g (Sat fat 1g)