2½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
2½ tablespoons lime juice, divided
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 pound cod (mahi-mahi and tilapia also work well)
1 large avocado, cut in half, pit removed
6 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
3-4 cups broccoli slaw
½ jalapeno pepper, ﬁnely chopped
¼ cup cilantro, ﬁnely chopped
8 corn tortillas
- Preheat grill or heat grill pan on medium heat.
- In a large plastic bag, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Add cod and mix until ﬁsh is coated.
- Grill ﬁsh about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Mix ½ tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a small bowl. Rub onto avocado halves and place halves face down on the grill. Grill for about 2-3 minutes. Remove and cut into slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining oil, lime juice, and yogurt. Mix well. Add broccoli slaw, jalapeno, and cilantro and combine until coated with yogurt-lime sauce.
- Top corn tortillas with grilled ﬁsh, slaw mixture and avocado slices.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Dish on Fish.
Total Fat: 18g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g