Serving Size1 cookie
1 cup butter
½ cup sugar
½ cup ﬁrmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cup all-purpose ﬂour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cup oats
1 cup shredded coconut
2 cups ﬁg spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and ﬂuﬀy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together ﬂour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, along with oats and coconut, and mix
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet, leaving space for spreading.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until dough starts to spread. Remove and tap down the center of each cookie with the handle of a wooden spoon to form a deep well.
- Bake another 4-5 minutes more, or until golden brown. Remove and re-press the centers of each cookie.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack and cool to room temperature.
- Heat Fig Spread in a small sauce pan until bubbling.
- Using a small spoon, pour Fig Spread into each cookie well.
- Allow Fig Spread to cool and set before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy of FOODMatch.
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 4.5g
Total Sugar: 20g
Added Sugar: 5g
How'd it Taste?
Review this Recipe