4 ounces whole wheat or durum wheat spaghetti, cooked (or leftover pasta)
1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
Herbs of choice (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet cook the onion and garlic until softened. Add the spaghetti.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat. Pour into the skillet (number of eggs depends upon the size of the pan, or even the number of eggs you have). Add herbs if you choose.
- Let the eggs settle for 3-4 minutes, until the underside is browned.
- Flip the tortilla and cook for a few more minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or let cool and eat at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Fausto Luchetti; photo courtesy of Oldways
Saturated Fat: 3g