2 large red and 2 large yellow bell peppers, halved, hollowed out (you can use a paring knife or melon baller)
½ cup quinoa, cooked (follow the directions on the package)
⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes, julienne, marinated in olive oil with Italian herbs
12 black olives, halved
½ cup baby spinach
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
8 basil ﬂorets for garnish
- Bake the cleaned bell pepper halves in a 400ºF preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- When the quinoa is just cooked/still hot, mix in the garlic and then spinach.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the basil ﬂorets.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Stuﬀ the peppers, garnish and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Mooney Farms
Fat 5g (Sat. fat 0g) Sodium 230mg