2 teaspoons olive oil
1 small onion, diced
2 teaspoons red curry paste
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
1 (13½ ounce) can lite coconut milk
¼ cup natural peanut butter
1½ teaspoons ﬁsh sauce
1 cup cubed mango
¾ pound chicken breast, cut into ½-inch chunks
3 cups fresh baby spinach
⅓ cup mung bean sprouts
Crushed peanuts, for garnish
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in the red curry paste and ginger; sauté 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk, peanut butter, and ﬁsh sauce, whisking to combine. Stir in the mango cubes and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the baby spinach until wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice or other whole grain, and garnish with mung beans sprouts and crushed peanuts.
Oldways recipe and photo
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Sugar: 13g (Added Sugar0: g)