1 cup teﬀ ﬂour
½ cup whole wheat ﬂour
½ cup all-purpose ﬂour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup granulated sugar
5 tablespoons butter, softened
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spoon ﬂours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine the ﬂours, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon, stirring with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer on medium-high speed until well blended, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg, beating until blended, Add the banana and vanilla, beating until blended. Beat in the water.
- Add ﬂour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into an 9-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Recipe courtesy of Kathryn Conrad, WGC Culinary Advisor.
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
Total Sugars: 15g (Added Sugar: 15g)