Spend a week immersed in the culture and cuisine of Sicily! We will travel with chef Jamie Adams of Il Giallo restaurant to learn, cook, and taste the traditions of this Mediterranean island, along with cultural tours and time to shop, explore, and relax. Street food tours, cooking demos, fabulous meals, guided wine + olive oil tastings, and much more is in store!
CPEU credits available for RDs. We welcome your feedback to continually improve the activities oﬀered. RDs may also submit evaluations of the quality of activities to CDR.
- 7 nights hotel accomodation
- Traditional Sicilian cooking instruction from Chef Jamie Adams
- Food producer visits and guided tastings of wine, olive oil, cheese, and chocolate
- Walking tours and visits to street food markets, archaeological, and historical sites
- Fabulous meals and unforgettable friendships and memories