1 peach, halved and sliced into quarters
1 mango, halved and sliced
4 apricots, halved and sliced into quarters
1 honeydew melon, chopped into large pieces
Seeds of 1 pomegranate
4 cinnamon sticks
4 whole vanilla beans
4 teaspoons red wine
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Tear oﬀ four large sheets of parchment paper. Evenly divide the pear halves, apricots, melon pieces, and pomegranate seeds among the pieces of parchment.
- Top each fruit pile with 1 cinnamon stick and 1 vanilla bean, then drizzle each fruit pile with 1 teaspoon red wine.
- Fold over the edges of the parchment to form a packet, and seal tightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fruit is tender. Remove the vanilla bean and cinnamon stick before serving.
Recipe adapted from Mar Luchetti. Photo courtesy of Oldways.
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: Sodium: 50mg