4 cups Gigandes Beans
12 oz tuna, packed in oil
3-4 Scallions, thinly sliced
1 ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
Red pepper ﬂakes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Drain beans of the water they were packed in, and rinse with cold water.
- Coat the beans with a little olive oil and place on a platter.
- Drain tuna of oil it was packed in, then arrange over the beans.
- Squeeze lemon over tuna and season with salt.
- Scatter scallions and parsley over the tuna and ﬁnish with chili ﬂakes.
- Finish with a generous drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe and photo courtesy FOODMatch
Saturated Fat: 2g
Review this Recipe