1 (2-pound) wheel brie cheese, well chilled
1 (8.5-ounce) jar sun-dried tomato pesto
1 (8-ounce) jar prepared green basil pesto
Fresh basil leaves and toasted pine nuts for garnish
- With a sharp knife, slice the brie into 3 equal sections horizontally.
- Spread half of the sun-dried tomato pesto on the bottom third of the brie, then spread half of the basil pesto in equal thickness on top of the sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Place the second slice of brie on top of the green pesto.
- Repeat the layering of sun-dried tomato pesto and green basil pesto and top with the last slice of brie.
- Chill until ready to serve. For easier serving, slice the ﬁnished torte into four equal wedges. Decorate with fresh basil leaves and toasted pine nuts.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Bella Sun Luci/Mooney Farms