Active time10 minutes
Total time30 minutes
Serving Size1 pear
4 ¼ cups water
2 teaspoons of honey
1 bag of black tea
⅔ cup whipping cream
3 ounces Roquefort cheese
- Peel the pears, leaving the stem. Dig out the pears from below to remove the seeds and core without opening the pears in half. (A melon ball scoop works great for this if you have one.)
- In a saucepan, boil the water with the honey and steep the tea bag for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bag then place the pears in the saucepan and cook for 20 minutes at a gentle simmer. Drain the pears and let cool.
- For the mousse, whip the cream, then add in the Roquefort and mix them together.
- Garnish the inside of the pears with the mousse.
Recipe courtesy of Papillon, © Photo Image & Associés
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 9g
Total Sugar: 20g (Added Sugar: 2g)