Active time10 minutes
Total time35 minutes
Serving Size65 grams
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
2 large carrots, peeled and medium diced
1 tablespoon minced ginger root
2 cups quinoa
4 cups water
Salt to taste
- In a stock pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, carrots, and ginger; sauté for 3 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add the quinoa and water to the pan; bring to a boil.
- Cover the pot and reduce the heat to low; simmer the quinoa for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, uncover, and ﬂuﬀ the quinoa. Add salt, stir, and enjoy.
Saturated Fat: 0.5g