1 cup whole wheat ﬂour
1 ¼ cups quick-cooking oats
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup peanut butter
⅓ cup olive oil
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
⅔ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ﬂour, oats, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat oil, peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in ﬂour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of Sargent Choice Nutrition Center at Boston University. An Oldways photo (Kelly Toups).