¾ cup sun dried tomatoes, ﬁnely diced
2 ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cup whole wheat ﬂour
5 tablespoon cream
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
4 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
8 ounces lowfat cream cheese
Dried Basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor combine cheddar, Parmigiano Reggiano, cream, olive oil, and salt. Once roughly combined, slowly add ﬂour, basil, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Roll dough out on a well-ﬂoured surface. Cut with your favorite Christmas themed cookie cutters and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- When crackers are ﬁnished baking and cool, spread cream cheese on top.
- Garnish with ﬁnely diced sun dried tomatoes and dried basil.
Recipe adapted from, & photo courtesy of Mooney Farms
Total Fat: 32g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Total Sugar: 4
Added Sugar: 0g