12 cups cubed seedless watermelon, chilled
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 limes, juiced
1 ½ teaspoons salt
¾ teaspoon black pepper
1 ½ cups crumbled feta cheese
1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Place the watermelon in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, fresh lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the watermelon in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over the watermelon and toss gently to coat.
- Pour the crumbled feta into the salad bowl, and stir gently to integrate the cheese into the salad.
- Sprinkle the salad with mint leaves, and then serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy the North American Olive Oil Association
Total Fat: 17g
Saturated Fat: 7g
Sodium: 350 mg
Total Sugar: 21g (Added Sugar: g)