5-6 cipollini onions
1 pint assorted cherry or grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed and ﬁnely chopped
1/16 teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon pepper
¼ cup parsley, chopped
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spread out tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook for 20 minutes or until they appear blistered.
3. While tomatoes are cooking, heat a saucepan to medium-high. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil and garlic. Sauté until garlic is fragrant.
4. Add beans and rosemary to the saucepan.
5. When tomatoes and onions are done, mix with beans, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Garnish with parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Emilia Petrucci and Oldways. Media: contact us for permission to reprint and for a hi-res image.