6 cups cauliﬂower, chopped into 1-inch ﬂorets
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground coriander
½ teaspoon paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
2 tablespoons canola oil
3 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons cilantro, ﬁnely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cauliﬂower and sprinkle with the cumin, ginger, turmeric, salt, coriander, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and water, then drizzle over the cauliﬂower and toss well.
- Spread the cauliﬂower onto the greased sheet pan, in a single layer. Do not over crowd the cauliﬂower. Bake for 25 -30 minutes, until nicely caramelized, turning over halfway (Keep the mixing bowl.)
- Return the roasted cauliﬂower into the mixing bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Toss lightly and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro.
An Oldways recipe, courtesy of Madhu Gadia
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Sugar: 2g (Added Sugar: 0g)