Active time10-20 minutes
Total time3 hours 20 minutes
½ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken, in large sealable plastic container or resealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- Place the halved chicken breasts in the marinade for no less than 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat and outdoor grill to high.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place it on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 4 minutes, or until you can easily turn it over, using tongs. Cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, arrange on a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and let sit for ﬁve minutes to allow the chicken to absorb some of its juice.
Note: You can also cook the chicken under the broiler, allowing about 8-10 minutes per side.
An Oldways Recipe
Saturated Fat: 1g
How'd it Taste?
Review this Recipe