We are postponing our Portugal Culinaria until Fall 2020 for the care and safety of our travelers.
Please stay tuned for the exact date. We can’t wait to welcome you to Portugal this fall!
Explore the breathtaking cities of Lisbon and Porto with Oldways and Chef John DaSilva of Chickadee Restaurant. Along the way, discover vineyards, local cheeses, charming ceramics, and more. Experience the fascinating culinary and cultural traditions of Portugal!
CPEU credits available for RDs. We welcome your feedback to continually improve the activities oﬀered. RDs may also submit evaluations of the quality of activities to CDR.
- 7 nights hotel accomodation
- Traditional Portuguese cooking instruction from Chef John DaSilva
- Visits and tastings with producers of wine, port, and cheese
- Walking tours and visits to markets, local museums, and to see Portuguese ceramics and pottery
- Fabulous meals—in the city, at the markets, in a vineyard, and by the sea!