ON THIS TRIP, WE VISITED Italy for a week with Acclaimed Chefs as our travel companions and guides!
Sunday, April 28: Benvenuto
- Arrival at Hotel Castelbrando, Cison di Valmarino, Italy.
Dinner, with a presentation of Torchiato, a sweet wine produced in the area, before dessert.
Monday, April 29: Cooking at Casagrande
- Morning visit to Sorelle Bronca, Prosecco producer in Valdobbiadene, with a tasting and very light lunch.
Return to Hotel Castelbrando for free time or a visit to the Castello.
Take funicular down to village of Cison di Valmarino for cooking demo and dinner with Chefs Kevin O’Donnell and Michael Lombardi at Casagrande.
Tuesday, April 30: Formaggi!
- Morning visit up into the mountains to Monti Trentini, a traditional cheesemaker, for a tour and tutored tasting of local and regional cheeses. Followed by lunch.
Free evening after return to Castelbrando.
Wednesday, May 1: Venice
Day in Venice – starting early with a panoramic boat tour.
Guided visit to the heart of Venice and museum tour.
Free time in Venice, for lunch on your own, shopping, or touring.
Depart to Verona and check in at Due Torri Hotel. Pizza for dinner!
Thursday, May 2: Cooking and Verona
- Guided tour of the must-see historical sites in Verona
Free time in the afternoon for lunch, shopping, or a nap.
Depart late afternoon for a hands-on cooking class and dinner with Chefs Michael and Kevin, held at a Verona cooking school.
Friday, May 3: Wine and Olive Oil
- Morning visit to tour the Olio Salvagno olive oil producer.
Visit to Speri winery in the Valpolicella Classica area for a tour, tasting, and lunch.
Free evening in Verona for dinner out on the town or a quiet evening at the Due Torri hotel.
Saturday, May 4, 2019: Art
- An art-focused tour of Verona.
Free time to explore Verona, do last-minute shopping, or rest.
Farewell Dinner at Ristorante Antica Torretta
Sunday, May 5, 2019