12 small new or ﬁngerling potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
2 large shallots, diced
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon cayenne
½ teaspoon sugar
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
2 pounds boneless skinless salmon ﬁlet
6 cups arugula
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Toss the potatoes in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- While the potatoes cook, in a small bowl make the dressing: Combine the shallots, cider vinegar, salt, curry, cayenne, sugar and yogurt. Set aside.
- Cut the salmon into 6 even-sized pieces and rub with the remaining olive oil. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Sear the salmon on each side for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to the baking sheet with the cooked potatoes and bake the two together for 5 minutes for medium or medium-rare. If you prefer well done, cook for 8 minutes.
- Divide the arugula evenly between 6 plates. Place a piece of salmon and two potatoes over each portion of arugula and drizzle generously with the yogurt curry mixture.
Courtesy of Stonyﬁeld/Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt