2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
1 small head cauliﬂower, broken into ﬂorets
1 teaspoon cumin
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add the onion, squash, and pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, until the vegetables soften.
- Add the cauliﬂower and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle in the cumin and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and chickpeas, stir, and cook for 5 minutes longer, or until the cauliﬂower is tender.
Courtesy of Agora Foods International