Your contribution supports our work
Donate to Oldways and your generous gift will be put to work immediately in projects like these:
- Supplying groceries to volunteers teaching our A Touch of African Heritage cooking classes in community centers
- Providing Mediterranean Diet brochures to senior citizens’ centers
- Adding more healthy recipes and scientiﬁc studies to our website
- Sending whole grain posters and stickers to a state WIC program, to get mothers and kids excited about whole grains
- Reaching out to dietitians with free webinars on Health through Heritage topics
- Creating our bi-weekly Fresh Fridays e-newsletter
- Updating our Kids Cook Around the World curriculum and distributing it to elementary classrooms
Help Make a Diﬀerence – Donate to Oldways Today!
One of the best parts of working at Oldways is receiving your emails telling us how passionate you are about good food and about our work. Emails like these:
“I live by a passion for food, loving and living it, the global and personal impacts, cooking and eating, education and communication, and wanted to support you.” — M.E., Arizona
“I have seen too many friends and relatives who suﬀer from chronic preventable medical conditions. I want to help them and others understand the beneﬁts of a healthy diet and lifestyle. What you are doing is of great importance!” — J.K., Colorado
“I want to be a part of your movement and I am ready to make the pledge today! Please let me know how I can make a diﬀerence.” - A.G., Texas.
Individual contributions from people like you are critical to our work in supporting Health through Heritage. Your gift will help us develop and carry out vibrant programs that make a diﬀerence. Contact Abby Sloane (email@example.com) to make a one-time or repeating donation. Oldways is a 501(c)3 charity. All donations are 100% tax deductible.