Mediterranean Lemon Chicken and Potatoes
This easy meal can be prepared in the oven or on the grill—and thanks to the foil packaging, it’s virtually mess-free! And it’s economical—under $3 per serving.
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek or olive oil vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup quartered Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients except the tomatoes in a large bowl and toss gently to mix. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture onto 4 large squares of heavy-duty foil. Fold in top and sides of each to enclose the filling, leaving room for air to circulate.
- Arrange the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or grill the packets over medium heat for about 25 to 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are soft.
- Carefully open the packets and sprinkle equal amounts of tomato over each serving.