Lemony Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp is a popular holiday food that's easy to dress up with Med flavors. Increase the quantities as necessary to serve at a party. No need for cocktail sauce.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, fresh or frozen, thawed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until barely golden, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice, parsley, and shrimp. Season with pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD & Liz Weiss, MS, RD Cofounders, Meal Makeover Moms.com