Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chipotle and Lime Juice
Here’s a healthy and appetizing way to prepare corn on the cob. Look for flavored oil in your supermarket.
- 4 large ears of corn, shucked
- 2 teaspoons chipotle-flavored oil
- 1 large lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Grated cheese, optional
- Preheat a gas grill to medium or let a charcoal fire burn down to white hot. Brush the corn with the chipotle oil. Grill until the corn is tender, for about 8 minutes, turning it several times.
- Serve each ear of corn with a wedge of lime, and if you wish, sprinkle with the grated cheese of your choice.
Nutritional Analysis:Calories: 147, Fat: 4g, Sodium: 22mg, Carbohydrate: 28g, Protein: 5g