Falafel Salad with Yogurt Dressing
This tasty salad makes a light meal that you can assemble in just a few minutes. Use leftover dressing as a dip for fresh vegetables.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 roasted sweet red pepper falafel balls
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, and olive oil in a small bowl and stir with a fork until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the falafel balls according to the package directions.
- Place two cups of greens on four plates and top with the warm falafel and the cucumber slices. Drizzle on the dressing.
Nutritional Analysis:Calories: 340, Fat: 19g, Sodium: 670mg, Carbohydrate: 34g, Protein: 15g