Avocado & Papaya Chilled Soup
This cold soup is a delicious twist on traditional gazpacho and is loaded with Vitamin A and heart-healthy fats.
- 1 cup ripe paw paw (papaya), finely chopped
- 1 cup ripe avocado, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and chill for several hours.
- Serve icy cold, garnished with a few freshly ground paw paw seeds, a spring of cilantro or celery tops.