African Heritage & Health Partners
Thanks To Our Sponsors
We would like to thank the following companies for adding flavor, quality products, and support to A Taste of African Heritage:
|Bob's Red Mill|
Special thanks to the
for their national support.
Thanks to All of Our African Heritage & Health Partners and Affiliates
Oldways is fortunate to collaborate with many outstanding organizations and individuals working to foster the health and wellness of African Americans by reaching into communities and offering services and information. Their dedication to creating real, positive change is inspirational, and we are honored to work with them and to support them in their missions.
Oldways recognizes and thanks the following organizations for incorporating the African Heritage Diet and Taste of African Heritage curriculum within their work, and for their help in spreading our message of health through heritage.
- African American Health Council of Southeastern Connecticut, New London, CT
- American Society for Nutrition
- Black Health TV
- Boston Food and Fitness Collaboration, Boston, MA
- Boston Housing Authority, Boston, MA
- COA Youth & Family Services Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Delta Fresh Foods, Mississippi Delta
- First Light Christian Fellowship's Body and Soul Program, Marion, IA
- The George Washington Carver Museum, Austin, TX
- The Harambee Institute of Science and Technology Charter School, Philadelphia, PA
- Ledge Light Health District, New London, CT
- The Links, Inc.
- The Martin Luther King Jr. School, Dorchester, MA
- Miriam's House, Lynchburg, VA
- The Mississippi State Department of Health
- The National Black Child Development Initiative (NBCDI)
- NativSol Kitchen, Washington, D.C.
- National Organization of Blacks In Dietetics And Nutrition (NOBIDAN)
- Paradise Childcare Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- PMMM Urban Agriculture Initiative, Philadelphia, PA
- River Road African American Museum, Donaldsonville, LA
- SANDE Youth Project, Austin, TX
- Sankofa Natural Hair and Health, Tyler, TX
- Share Our Strength
- The Walmart Foundation
Many thanks also to the African Heritage and Health Advisory Committee.